So what’s 2021 going to be like? What will condo rents downtown continue to decrease as single family homes continue to increase? When will borders open up again for travel an immigration?
Here are the five Canadian Housing Market Predictions for 2021:
- 18-Hour Cities Across Canada Will Continue to Drive Housing Demand
- “Typical” Seasonal Real Estate Cycles Will Return and Buyers Will Face Strong Competition
- Condo-Dense Markets Could See an Uptick in Rental Demand
- Mortgage Rates Will Remain Affordable
- The Housing Market in the Prairies Could Get a Boost
For the full scoop, read the entire Toronto Storeys article HERE
And what are your predictions for the year ahead?
Toronto Stats this Past week
MLS activity from December 23 to 29 for residential properties:
|↑ For Rent:
Compare the above to the week before from December 16 to 22 when there were 5400 for sale, 426 newly listed, 427 sold & 11,198 for rent.
TODAY’S NEWEST LISTINGS
TORONTO HOUSES FOR SALE
|Under $950k||$950k to $1.2M||$1.2M to $1.6M|
|$1.6M to $2M||$2M to 3M||Over $3M|
TORONTO CONDOS FOR SALE
|Under $500k||$500k to $600k||$600k to $700k|
|$700k to $800k||$800k to $1M||Over $1M|
|GTA Fixer Uppers||Ontario Foreclosures||Map Search|
(Email or call me directly for specific sold or off-market properties)
If you would like me to look up any other numbers for you, just call or text me 647-804-8601.
Let me know how I can help with your (RE)search.